Wednesday, April 9, 2014

1st Bridal Fair - Before I Do Bridal Fair Series (17th Edition)





I was a little nervous and a little scared on going to this fair because I am afraid that suppliers might judge me, but I was wrong! I was all excited and a little talkative while talking to suppliers. Haha!

It was a very fun experience. I met suppliers that were a little pushy in booking them and I met a lot of suppliers that were nice and fun! They were also open to talking about the styles and pegs that I wanted! Some were a little surprise that I figured out almost everything that I wanted and that our wedding would still be on 2016.

I was a little tired when I came because I didn't have much sleep but when I was there I was full of energy! Haha!

When I went to the entrance I gave my ticket to the girl and she wrapped a paper bracelet around my wrist. 




There were a lot of suppliers and I don't know how I'll start. I started on the right haha but I skipped some suppliers because I already know what I want. I mean I am open too, but I don't want to be carried away by their sales talk. Haha Peace yow! ♥

I liked some of the suppliers, I was able to know the price ranges of the flowers, how many dozens florists actually used on bridal bouquets and much more stuff. 

I also looked at some P/V but I am honestly inlove with the works of Manny and April. So, I am just looking around for my cousin. Hehe :)







I've read a lot of blogs about Margarush so I tried some but I didn't like it. Haha Maybe it's because I'm not a drinker. But still, I was kinda hoping they're good so I can serve minimal alcohols on my wedding for my guests to enjoy. But I don't think we'd be getting them now. Hehe Sorry Marga-lovers!




My aunt had her make-up too. I also wanted to have a trial make-up on the other stations but I didn't. Maybe on the next bridal fair I'll have my trial make-up. Hehe








Blu Plates had their food tasting too. I have a seperate review here.









I was happy to know that Photoman was also there. I was kind of eyeing them already but I dropped the thought off my mind before because I wanted a lot of things for my wedding already. I don't know if I want photos as souvenirs for my guests but I am considering it again when I saw the Photoman. I love the idea of an instant paparazzi. Hahah!




It was a fun experience but it would be more fun if Steven is with me *sad face*
Stupid Distance.




















No comments:

Post a Comment