Saturday, April 12, 2014

2nd Couturier Meeting - Joe San Antonio




I know it's still a little too early to look for a couturier, but it won't hurt if I started looking for one now. Besides, I'm going to get civilly married next year and I need someone who will make my civil wedding dress. Hehe! It won't hurt if I inquired about how much their starting rates on wedding gowns. ;)

I only planned on inquiring online but I guess I have to meet them in person too, so I can talk to them. I have to see if there will also be the "this is it" moment on couturiers too. 

Ms. Joe San Antonio sent me her packages and this is her 2014 rates:



I sent her my peg. I have lots of pegs but I sent her the one I like the most. Here's what I sent her:



I already know that this kind of gown doesn't fit me since I'm a little chubby and short. I'm flat 5 lol! But I still sent it to her. She qouted me 65k-75k for this gown depending on the trail. I was like, "Oh.. wow"

She said, we can set an appointment to further dicuss the details of my dress. I told her I would love to drop by her shop and she asked me if I'm available friday, 3:00pm - 4:00pm which is the next day. Haha! Since I'm not that busy, I told her I can.

I am not familiar in the Greenhills are and so I asked her how to go there. She patiently answered me in detail and I didn't had a hard time finidng her shop. 

I felt comfortable in her shop, it feels like I was just visiting a friend. The furnitures are lovely and they have character, they remind me of a vintage classy chic Audrey Hepburn. 

Ms. Joe was all smiles and her voice is so soft. She likes to call her clients 'dear'. Which I find cute btw. I felt so light while I was there and I was so happy. I don't know why. She asked me to fill up two forms: My copy and her copy. I waited a little bit. Her shop was busy that day because the entourage of one of her brides were there for fitting. Hehe

She invited me inside her office and we talked about the details. I showed her some of my other pegs. My pegs have pretty much the same size. Ballgown with dreamy skirts and they were all a little chaotic. 

Ofcourse, she told me that the type of gown that fits me is a semi- trumpet. (I invented the term) Hahah, but it looks like this:





Fitted up until to the lower waist. She actually gave me a sketch:




While she was sketching, we were talking about the photographers and caterers. It was fun, I love talking to her. She has lots of ideas. And I gained knowledge on some of the cloths used in making bridal gowns. Hehe :)

I was just a little sad because her qoute for me is 75k-85k. I'm not that rich. lol =))

But it's fine. I'm just a little sad though. Hehe ♥

I'll attach some of her beautiful works! These are grabbed on fb :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment